First Botany Cosmeceuticals embarked on a mission to make beauty simple, smart and safe for all ages and genders. We craft our products to give you the amazing results you love using the best and thoroughly researched ingredients.
Our goal is to constantly search the best ingredients, anti-oxidants and create a safe, non-toxic world of Cosmeceuticals. We love our customers and have results-driven products backed by satisfaction of our consumer. We promise to deliver only the safest and most exotic products to your door and provide you with a product that you can trust. We hope you love our products as much as we do!
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils for its unique, powerful therapeutic properties and wonderful fragrant aroma. This naturally derived premium oil offers relief for anxiety and stress, headaches, migraines, and allergies among many other uses along with the added benefit of being a natural insect repellent.
The smooth, relaxing aroma and healing properties of our Lavender Oil make it perfect for aromatherapy, natural healing, and household use. Our lavender plants are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy, and can be:
- Added to your bath or shower to relieve aching muscles and stress.
- Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne, and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with carrier oil.
- Added to your hand or foot soak. Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet.
- Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.
- It helps with lice, lice eggs, and nits.
Directions for Use:
This product is highly concentrated. NEVER massage UNDILUTED oils, but rather always use a quality carrier oil.
Add 5 drops of Lavender oil per 10ml of carrier oil.