Are you new to the world of essential oils and seeking answers to your myriad questions?
Questions such as how to start using essential oils; the best essential oils to use; the best brand of essential oils to buy; where to buy essential oils from; how to use aromatherapy oils; best practices when using essential oils in diffuser; or even diffusing essential oils without a diffuser; then seek no further.
This is a comprehensive aromatherapy and essential oils guide for beginners, that cover the basic things every beginner should know.
This book “Essential Oil Recipes for Anxiety, Sleep, Depression, Energy and Combating Stress“, which is the the first book in the “Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Beginners Guide” series, aims to enlighten you on:
- Why use essential oils in the first place
- What essential oils are made of
- Aromatherapy oils and their uses
- Why they do what they do
- The benefits of using essential oils
- How to blend and mix aromatherapy oils
- A basic guide to using essential oils in the home
- Natural essential oils recipes and home made remedies.
- Diffusing essential oils for anxiety to soothe and calm the nerves;
- How to use essential oils for sleep, for a deeper, rejuvenating, invigorating and refreshing sleep, and fight against sleep disorders and sleep deprivation
- For combating mood swings and the early stages of depression
- The best aromatherapy oils for defusing stress and blends that leave you energized, more productive and better able to perform your daily activities.